Cart 0

Event on Saturday the 22nd - Watch for Updates

I have still not made a decision. My cat is in the hospital and I don't know yet when I can bring her home. Please check back later today and tomorrow morning for updates. I will decide one way or the other, tonight. Text 707-696-1011 or via FB Messanger if you need to reach me directly. So sorry about this last minute possible change. 

My beautiful girl is very sick but in the best of hands up at UC Davis. 



Older Post Newer Post